Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #131
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bar-B-Q

    good movie & popcorn or a good book & ice cream

    kuku

  2. #132
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *lol@theKuckucksuhr*

    Book & Icecream

    email or handwritten letter?

  3. #133
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats Easy, Handwritten letter. I save letters & cards from friends, but emails...delete.

    I need to save these things so when I become famous, authors can use them to help write books about me.lachen76

    Favorite Fruit ?

  4. #134
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    pineapple with raspberries*L

    cold shower or hot shower?

  5. #135
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hot, of course.

    Speaking of...

    On top, or bottom?

  6. #136
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    we already been there Lefty but since you just joined,..

    both off course*eg

    dominate or being dominated?

  7. #137
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (Yeah, but imagine you had to pick one, and only one.)

    I think... Being dominated. Yeah.

    Okay. London or Paris? (I have this theory there are London people and Paris people, not both. Just like Seinfeld people v. Friends people.)

  8. #138
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    London,...

    well, nice thought you had there so my question is:

    Seinfeld or friends?

    and if I had to pick one it would be bottom, easier to enjoy that way *L

  9. #139
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't I know it.

    I'm a Seinfeld person myself. (Due to the hilarious viciousness of the characters.)

    Spring or Fall?

    (No one ever chooses Fall.)

  10. #140
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Fall....... It's huntin' season and the time to cuddle... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Little....... or... Lots of foreplay?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •